April 16, 2024

The End of This Journey

It has been four years now since I started this blog and I believe that I have finally run out of family stories to post! 

I started this blog in April of 2020 when we were spending much of our time at home to avoid the spread of COVID, and now we are well into 2024.  I typically posted new stories about twice a month, and by now I find it incredible that there are 88 posts that are a part of this blog, Selected Stories of My Ancestors.

https://selectedstoriesofmyancestors.blogspot.com/

In the future, I won’t be publishing stories regularly; however I may occasionally post a new story if I am lucky enough to learn anything new that I think will add to this body of work about our family and ancestors. 

Writing this blog has been a lot of fun for me, and I feel privileged to have been able to share these stories with family and a few friends.  I have also loved and treasured your notes and emails that let me know that you were enjoying my posted stories.  Now that all of my family history stories, notes and ramblings are on the internet, I hope, they will remain available to anyone with an interest for years to come.  

I love you all, and thank you for sharing this journey with me!

*  *  *  *  *

 

Notes:  I am thinking about assembling an Index for all of the blog posts.  After 4 years and so many postings, I can see that if you are looking for information on a specific individual or topic, that information could very well be scattered among a number of different blog posts that are definitely NOT in chronological order.  It will take some time, but maybe I can get an Index put together before yearend.

As always, feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have.

- Jane Scribner McCrary

No comments:

Post a Comment

The End of This Journey

It has been four years now since I started this blog and I believe that I have finally run out of family stories to post!   I started this...